Graduation Safety Tips For Parents:
- Require adult supervision at every celebration your child attends.
- Know who will be driving your child to and from the party.
- Remind your children that, under any circumstance, you will be there to pick them up or help them.
- Ask questions and keep in contact with your child while they are out.
- Set a curfew and give your child rules that they must follow.
Graduation Safety Tips For Graduates:
- Never drink and drive! Or get in the car with anyone under the influence.
- Remember you can always say “no” and do not have to do anything you do not want to do.
- Be responsible.
- Watch out for your friends and have them do the same for you.
- Never be afraid to call your parents or a trusted adult.